I Ride Tomorrow!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well, technically today.  It is just past midnight, so it is officially April 1st.  And I am up and out the door at 5:30am to get to my start location and begin this 3700-mile journey across America.

I wish I had something wonderfully insightful to say, but it's late, I am nervous, and I need to get some rest before my first of 30 days of 125+ miles of biking.  So, all I can say is: if you are reading this, go out and do something today, be active, bring a friend or two, or three, or four.  Have one less drink, eat some healthier food, smile a bit more and take a step, even a little one to doing more of the things you love.  That is really why I am doing this.  I love it.  And I hope that a new generation of children and grow up loving to be active as well.

And so I am off folks; the adventure begins...

Josh Courage

0 comments: