Day 8 - WOW!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ok everyone, sorry about the short delay in posts, I have been stuck with flaky internet, and the departing of my wonderful support group of Lindsey.  Today's riding has been nothing short of some of the loneliest miles I have ever experienced knowing that she will not be there to share in the experience tonight.

But, to get back on track, yesterday was absolutely the most wonderful experience I have ever had on a bike, and up there with the best in my life.  I can not put to words just how breathtaking this portion of the trip was, but I will say this (before I let pictures do the talking for me): I am going to be spending a TON of time in southern Utah the rest of my life.  It is awe-inspiring, powerful and absolutely the humbling and beautiful scenery I could ever imagine.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks amazing josh! Reminds me of spending a few weeks a couple years ago in Moab and Colorado. What I wouldn't do to be there right now! Enjoy!!!!!!!Have fun riding over the Continental Divide. -Kristian Hoffland

Josh Courage said...

Oh what an area! Mountain biking out here is a must, very, very soon!