Packing

Friday, March 26, 2010

Today I have spent most of my tome running around the house packing.  I have to get it mostly done tonight as I have this CrossFit competition this weekend.  So, I made my lists, checked them twice...um, made my piles of things and just started to make them smaller and smaller.  The goal is to bring as little as possible, but luckily I will be able to pass some stuff off to Lindsey over the first week if I bring too much.

I got my Paleo Kits in, check 'em out!

Also got a couple boxes of Clif Roks, little protein balls made by Clif Bar that are so good while running or riding.  I plan on getting a couple more boxes of these out in Cali.

And finally, I picked up something absolutely wonderful today.  I have been a bit of a sucker for a really good cookie lately, and with the need for any and all types of fuel along this ride, I asked my friends down at Bethesda Market if I could pick up some of the cookies I have been totally hooked on.  They helped me out and baked me up a batch of these awesome chocolate peanut butter cookies!  Love these guys.

So, it's been a relaxing yet productive day and I am trying to think about this weekend and the crazy workouts myself and about 250 others will be participating in, but all I can think about is this ride!  It is a pretty exciting adventure I am about to head out on, and I am anticipating a pretty large selection of entertaining stories to come out of it.  Hopefully it goes well!

Less than a week to go!

Josh Courage

0 comments: