First Announcement Of The Workout!

Sunday, March 21, 2010


Here's the poster for the Riding With Courage WOD, taking place Saturday, May 1st, the day after I finish my ride!  

I am sending this out to as many CrossFit affiliates as I can with the hopes that this will be the workout performed all around the world on this day.  With everyone joining forces to sweat together for a great cause is something that I hope I can be a part of for the rest of my life.  And while I am riding 3,700 miles in 30 days to raise money and support fitness in children, I want to get as many people involved in the excitement as I can.  
So spread the word, donate a few bucks if you can, but please come on out and get this workout in with so many other people.  And of course, follow along all April as I ride across the country, a wonderful journey for a great cause!

Dedicated to spreading fitness around the world,

Josh Courage

0 comments: