Riding With Courage - Done

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Well everyone, this will be the official last post on this blog.  It will still exist for people to come to and check out info on riding across the country and all, but I will be focusing 100% of my time on Courage Performance and the new CrossFit Courage for the summer, before I hit the road and move out west to open the gym.

Thanks so much for the support to everyone, I really hope you can continue to follow along with my adventures as I will have aton of stuff I'll be doing, not just this summer, but for the rest of my life.  But most of all, I hope that some of my words and actions have inspired you to get out and be a little more active yourself, and maybe, to being a friend along and start to spread the greatness of fitness all around!

All the best,

Josh Courage

0 comments: