Riding With Courage Marathon

Monday, October 12, 2009

Just announced!

On Saturday, November 14th I will be running a self-designed marathon (a full 26.2 miles) through the streets of Washington, DC. The run will finish to a party with food, music, games and fun, and I would love it if anyone and everyone could make it out! People can run the entire run with me, run portions, sponsor miles or just come to the party.

I want to raise awareness for my ride across the country by doing a couple other crazy things, and getting people to come out and enjoy the festivities, meet me and my friends, meet sponsors and have a chance to get involved. As of today, the route is almost completely planned, aid stations are almost completely organized, a start/finish/party location is being negotiated. A band is excited to be there, and there will be some really great food to enjoy as well.

All those details will be sent out in the official press release at the end of September, but for now, please mark your calanders for Saturday, November 14th to come on out and join in the fun!

Thanks,

Josh

0 comments: